Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, we ask that you:
- Cancel your visit if
a) in the last 2 weeks you came in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus,
b) in the last 2 weeks you travelled outside of Ireland,
c) you are experiencing a fever, continuous cough, or other flu-like symptoms.
Remember that prior to your procedure, you will be asked to complete a ‘covid questionnaire’, in which these circumstances are included. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, or if your temperature check indicates a fever, the procedure will not be carried out that day. Even if you are not infected by Covid-19, every infection weakens the body and any procedures are ill-advised.
- Arrive for your scheduled appointment on time, not early or late.
- Attend the appointment on your own.
- Disinfect your hands right before you enter and leave the salon with the hand sanitiser provided.
- Wear a clean face mask covering your mouth and nose.
- Discard used gloves before entering the clinic into the bin outside. Fresh gloves can be worn but are not required.
- Keep at least 2 meter distance from other patrons where possible.